• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sympathies to any of CW involved

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Although Man United's players have donated £100k of their own, and Dwight Yorke is trying to get every player to give a week's wages.

Hope they're gift aiding all this!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I expect it's all come from one person, who's quite vocal in the dressing room who suggested it and the rest agreed.

And I think that person would be the right back.

Jamee999

marc71178 said:
I expect it's all come from one person, who's quite vocal in the dressing room who suggested it and the rest agreed.

And I think that person would be the right back.
Super Wes Brown!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
No, I have it on good authority that all the players just laugh at Wes Brown.

A bit like we all laugh at him as well!

cricket player

it is almost unbelieveable to see what these proffesional sportsman do for as.They are our hero's in first place and then they also contirbute well in sending money for those who suffered from tusnami.
It shows what kind of people really are these sportsman these people are absloutely brilliant.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
SupaFreak2005 said:
Over 135,000 dead now.
Heard something an hour or so ago that said something like it was rising to the realms of 150,000. :blink:
Either way it's gonna keep going up and before all that long it's going to be totally impossible to put a figure on the combined direct and indirect deaths... already well beyond possibility to guesstimate the damage.

biased indian

un said that it will be 1,50,000 plus plus, as they are not counting every body any more it could well be over 2,00,000

Mr Casson

biased indian said:
un said that it will be 1,50,000 plus plus, as they are not counting every body any more it could well be over 2,00,000
biased_indian, when inserting your commas, count backwards (as in from the right) and stick a comma in every three digits. Sorry to be an ass about it, but I thought you meant three million at first!! My jaw dropped... lol :p

Sehwag309

Banned
Mr Casson said:
biased_indian, when inserting your commas, count backwards (as in from the right) and stick a comma in every three digits. Sorry to be an ass about it, but I thought you meant three million at first!! My jaw dropped... lol :p
..thats the way they write it in India (perhaps in England too, not sure)..He assumed u knew, but many actually don't

A Million would be 1,000,000

Last edited:

biased indian

Mr Casson said:
thats the way we do in india we dont have millions and 100 thousands etc for us its
100 hundred
1,000 one thousand
10,000 ten thousands
1,00,000 lakh
10,00,000 ten lakh
1,00,00,000 crore
10,00,00,000 Ten crore

hope u learned a new way and i am familiar with ur ways of writing :)

Last edited: