• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2nd Quarter Final - India v Bangladesh (19th March)

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smalishah84

The Tiger King
30K bangers, that's huge, 30K to be quite disappointed

I expect dhoni to win the toss today and india to bat first. India to ratchet up close to 350

Bangers to get around 250 and end up losing by 100 runs.

Your predictions people

Dan

Global Moderator
I hope this is true as I've just bet the house on Bangladesh winning as a result of the above post.
A unique way to avoid painting windows and missing the New Zealand game, I must admit. The joke shall be on you, however, when Bangladesh wins!

CricAddict

30K bangers, that's huge, 30K to be quite disappointed

I expect dhoni to win the toss today and india to bat first. India to ratchet up close to 350

Bangers to get around 250 and end up losing by 100 runs.

Your predictions people
Expecting a closer game. India to get 320 with a Kohli century. Bangladesh to be in it on the chase for a while before losing the last few wickets due to pressure from the spinners and then the match meanders to Bangladesh getting 270-280 in the end.

Quaggas

A unique way to avoid painting windows and missing the New Zealand game, I must admit. The joke shall be on you, however, when Bangladesh wins!
And, obviously wins a second house which will also need its windows painted.

Contra

how the **** is dhoni is so friggin good with the toss. I can't remember any captain being so good with the toss
Nah Dhoni's had his share of losing the tosses, I remember back in 2009-10 while India won test match after test match Dhoni lost like 8-9 tosses in a row consecutively.

smalishah84

The Tiger King
Nah Dhoni's had his share of losing the tosses, I remember back in 2009-10 while India won test match after test match Dhoni lost like 8-9 tosses in a row consecutively.
I don't remember that. All I remember generally is his amazing luck with the tosses in ICC tournaments