• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bushfire Bash Game

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I actually think they should have gone down the 12 over route to mimic the final.

Just extra time to get more donations and would the extra few overs REALLY matter.

Daemon

How come Warne's not playing? He usually loves this sort of thing. He even raised a million with his baggy green.

Starfighter

Everyone else should've retired and Lara should've stayed in. Oh a twenty or twenty-five over match would have been so much better.

jimmy101

LIttle inside edge perhaps? Might be wrong.

It seems like a few people are going to not bat or bowl which would suck for them.
Most likely. I thought the umpire's "I'm scratching my nose" thing was a comedy bit at first.