• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by Anna

1. Anna

Pakistan Cricketers

Hi guys, I have a bit of a favour to ask. I am putting together an e-flier for the Pakistan matches at Edgbaston next year & could do with knowing who the most popular/successful current Pakistan players are atm. Apart from Afridi and Umar Gul, I really don't have a clue. Your help will be...
  2. Anna

Wicketkeeping

I have volunteered to 'keep for the uni team this season having never done any before. Am I stupid? :laugh:
  3. Anna

Lol Cats

I saw this one & thought of CW: I'm bored :dry:
  4. Anna

Lord Presents..What Made Your Day + What Ruined Your Day II

Due to the ridiculous amount of pages in t'other thread and how long it subsequently takes to load, here's the new thread! Archive can be found here. Made my day: * Bath beat Bristol 28-13 :D * Had a really great breakfast * Cleaned the kitchen - at last, it doesn't look grim! Ruined my day...
  5. Anna

Who is this player??

I'm trying to solve a dispute here. I reckon it's Warnie - who else would get a woman to want him to sign her arse? But others reckon it's someone else. Please help!
  6. Anna

Hippy Bartday Jack :)

What the thread says. Hope it isn't all bad :) xx HAPPY BIRTHDAY
  7. Anna

Cricket Bats

I'm looking for a harrow, something not too heavy, with a price around £100 (ish). Has anyone got any reccommendations?
  8. Anna

Caption This: Monty & Saj

9. Anna

Test Catch Cricket

This is great for procrastinating :D I set up a league. Because i'm bored 8-) http://www.testcatchcricket.com/game/nndISWnn (Not entirely sure where this should go.....oh well!!)
  10. Anna

Jamie Cox joins selection panel

Jamie Cox as been named as Australia's 4th national selector - thoughts?
  11. Anna

What's your trailer trash name?

It's raining. I'm bored. This thing has been going round my frisbee team & has produced some funny results. http://www.trailertrashdoll.com/funpark/TrashyName/default.asp Mine's Jolene Bumsuck :laugh:
  12. Anna

Worst Coach In Cricket

I've no idea if this has been done before....Anyway. At the moment, I'd say Andy Hurry :dry:
  13. Anna

Fantastic spoof diary of Kev Pietersen by Giles Smith (The Times)

This article had me in stitches :laugh: The spoof diary of Kev Pietersen
  14. Anna

Myspace

It's taking over the world!! Does anyone really bother with it? I have a profile but haven't changed it in a long while....what's the point? Anyway, who defaced my fridge & blamed it on Burpey??
  15. Anna

Caption This: Langer, S Francis, Cam White

A bit unfortunate...