• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Myspace

Anna

It's taking over the world!! Does anyone really bother with it? I have a profile but haven't changed it in a long while....what's the point?

Anyway, who defaced my fridge & blamed it on Burpey??

Kweek

dno, I got it because Oli asked me to make one...
it is taking over the world...myspace makes you cool or something...
ill add you Anna :laugh:

Anna

Kweek said:
dno, I got it because Oli asked me to make one...
it is taking over the world...myspace makes you cool or something...
ill add you Anna :laugh:
Lol, thanks.....but who did that to my fridge???

Cloete

Yes!! It so is taking over the world. Everyone I know seems to have one.

I'm trying to resist for as long as possible :cool:

benchmark00

Anna said:
Anyway, who defaced my fridge & blamed it on Burpey??

-{ B U R K E Y }- says:
should've seen me write stuff on Anna's myspace
Daz says:
yeah? you monster
-{ B U R K E Y }- says:
yeah, and i'd do it again if i had the chance
Pretty conclusive I'd say.

andyc

Have to admit to owning a myspace. It's a good way of keeping in touch with my friends overseas.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I have one, but barely use it. Can't remember what my address for it is. But if you search you'll probably find me.

Cloete

Out of interest, what's the attraction?

I'm considering getting one because everyone else has one. But only if they're worth getting. Look like a waste of time to me.

I've seen a couple of mates' one's and they just look like a page about yourself? I mean who really cares... Or am I missing something?

Matteh

It's essentially a way for guys to find hot indie girls and vice versa.

And for bands to try and randomly add you as a friend in a vague attempt to make you listen to their stuff. I just deny them everytime unless it's a local band in which there's someone i know.