• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by grecian

1. grecian

The British Politics Thread

I like how the Tory Twiiter machine, have gone with ~Scum media as an hashtag, which obviously I agree with. It's amazing that only having about 10 (including Sundays) of the country as Tory sycophants isn't enough, pure Trumpian. Yet obviously there are Scum media, the scummiest. Honestly...
  2. grecian

How many times will there be mastubatory topic about another poster in an ironic way?

the question we all ask as botm wiles its way to a similar sad end as said masturbation, brief joy, but feeling of unfulfillment and regret...
  3. grecian

Hate their personality, love their game.

in the end we live in a world where a lot of sports stars are a bit of a dick, closeted in their own world with sycophants following them at every point, so who are the sports stars that you hate as a person, but love/d doing their thang? This thread almost certainly has nothing to do with my...
  4. grecian

Rashid Khan appreciation thread

Oh c'mon it had to happen, the man may be the oldest teenager ever, but he keeps on tweeking the ball like there's no tommrrow., we need to love him more than any member of our close group of friends and family.
  5. grecian

Stories

I was watching a brilliant documentary on the great Terry Pratchett, the other week, and it reminded me of his greatness, It's well worth a watch, but not what this thread is about. One of his genius premises was always how people want to believe in great stories or narratives, and they love to...
  6. grecian

ALPHA CRICKET BLOKES!!!! ff

Okay anyone that reads my off-topic views will know I'm left-wing in everything, I actually love triggering the right-wing snowflakes into calling me an SJW, because I actually happy to align to that term. Yet we are sports fans in general, so in this way we need the meat and gristle of the...
  7. grecian

Tufnell vs Panesar

Okay, it had to be asked, whom out of these two greats was the best fielder.
  8. grecian

**Official** County Cricket 2016

I sincerely hope some of the Notts lads got phone numbers, you know Broad would have if he'd been there, and yeah this Essex attack is horrible.
  9. grecian

Clueless is better than Mean Girls

Discuss and yes I am very drunk.......
  10. grecian

*Official* English Football Season 2015-16

Well this day is living up to the hype. Spuds showing their championship credentials, be afraid Arse fans, the Poche is going to pick your pockets.
  11. grecian

Really irritating nostalgia thread about nothing.

Wow, weren't things great or dire, or summat once. It was really amazing or not when that bloke posted something, and we all laughed/cringed, I'll never forget it, as I measure my life on things that happen on this exciting cricket forum.
  12. grecian

Road to the 2017-18 Ashes in Australia

Because let's face it all other Series are just pointless asides. Vaughan picks a side whilst all English cricket fans sit in stasis, obviously.
  13. grecian

The Welsh

Honestly when I'm soul-searching, lying awake at nights one thing I really ponder is why I hate the ****ing Welsh with the fury of a fat kid trying and failing to slip though an hole in a fence to get hold of a giant chocolate cake. It's racism isn't it? I mean I'm about as liberal as you can...
  14. grecian

Let the Hype commence

It's finally happening Strawberry Switchblade are reforming? I'm hoping they can be just a tad more 80s this time around.