• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
vic_orthdox

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Just spied candy doing a bit of modding regarding what I had in mind, just after I posted that. Ah well :D
    Jack, a bit irked in a few threads lately to see people constantly resorting to thinly veiled accusations of racism, or at least of having anti-Asian stances etc. Not really felt any single post has warranted a report but it seems to be rearing it's head in quite a few places. I probably would have posted there and then in one of the threads after seeing it a few times but in this new era of CC felt this approach was the right one to take.

I don't know if I'm being clear on this so let me know if you need examples etc. I can email you tonight and be more specific if you wish, a bit wary of saying too much in one of these things.

Not requesting any specific action just wondering what your take is?
    I don't appreciate people trying to undermine my integrity and AFAIC it's quite essential to stop it happening, not least given I'm a staff member and anyone attacking me is also by chain attacking the site for employing me. I also didn't think I'd really been carrying-on with the sort of stuff Clapo asked to stop - if he was saying "let that be the absolute last post on the matter" I think he could've been more direct TBH. Nonetheless, I apologise if I've specifically ignored moderating instructions.
    Hey mate, not doing anything the next couple of Sundays. More than happy to have a hit and switchhit your left arm spin :-p
    Yeah. It's horrible down there, like a war zone.

Up in the S Building, level 5, have an honours room with computers.
    Lad, I'm not sucking up but your posts on technique are always a belter
    You may be a worthless ****. I certainly am NOT. Read the thread again and see who is attacking the poster and who is attacking points. Heh.
    Sanz said I had a filthy mouth in the last post. I was not attacking him in any way, he was.
    Don't really think precam should be banned (though obviously he should have been for his huge spazz but I mean present precam) tbh so the precam spotting isn't a witch hunt for me. More or less trying to catch up with the bloke instead of trying to give every one of my suspicions to the moderation team to nail him.
    Well normally there shouldn't be but on this forum we do have a few banned members who continuously come back as duplicates and a fair few members are suspicious of it. Reckon if we don't have anywhere to discuss it wrong accusations may just stick for good. The site discussion forum is probably the best place for it IMO as only senior members really read it anyway.
    I wasn't taking the piss you know, I really do love DingDong. Apologies if it's been taken the wrong way.
    Isn't site discussion the place to discuss things like that? Thought it was only CC where random accusations that side track threads shouldn't be placed.
    Haha that is classic. Especially love the refusal to get rid of Greenacre. Who else are your star players, any whites still left or have you signed everyone else?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…