• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Recent content by xixsoside

1. X

what the hell happened to that data update ;-)

I've been thinking of buying ICC 2005 - but what happened to that data update that was to be distributed 8-)
  2. X

So how many people ended up buying the game? Are going to buy the game?

I know I am not. After spending three days of non-stop ICC 2005, and then giving it up through frustration - I've decided not to buy the game. TBF its a horrid rehash of 2002. There are very few introductions into the international arena of the game, and the ones that are there are just so...
  3. X

Fixture Development

After the grand development of the Magpie, I am hoping that the fixtures can be modded too. Its just not fair seeing Kiwis play no games by 2010 in an ENTIRE season, way too silly. After a quick scan I got to two potential keepers of fixtures 1) CrickMan.dll - which has the fixtures needed for...
  4. X

Open Source games

Any open source games out there? I need some help in developed a game engine which dictates the out come of the ball and any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  5. X

what language and tools was used in making ICC

Hi can anyone please tell me what tools and programs were used when making the ICC series. Was C, VB used or Java etc? Any help would be appreciated.
  6. X

Cricket manager concept

Anyone can tell me what was the concept behind ICC and other similar simulation games. I mean how did the bowler take a wicket, what was the ratio or logic used. Did it only weight the potential and skills (like CM) or did it have other factors. How did the other factors participate. I am...
  7. X

steps to become a game programmer

Hi I am a new forum member here, but I must say I have been a frequent visitor especially in the ICC forum. Over the past few years I've become an avid fan of sim games, like CM or ICC. Therefore after the stalemate of their series I've not really been able to find a game which is quite on the...