• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. chris.hinton

Who Am I

remember me?
  2. chris.hinton

Fellas, how you doing?

Glad to see that this is still going strong :) James and the rest of you guys have done a wonderful job and kudos to you all I think a few will remember me from years ago (Stopped actively posting in 2007), I do look at some of my very old posts and i do cringe at some of them, Hey ho its the...
  3. chris.hinton

So i am back for good

Nice to be back after a good deal away from here. No much as changed. I have heard about Craigos, which is sad news for his family and Friends and the users of Cricketweb RIP. What changes have their been on here? :unsure:
  4. chris.hinton

Well.... iam coming back for good!

Ok since i posted back in 2006 that i was never coming back (Even though i have on occisions) i am happy to become a more active member of Cricketweb.... again! I feel this place is better then it was in 06, coupled by the fact that i was very silly with the way i handled things. So i am back...
  5. chris.hinton

County Championship format change

Ok this may be older news now, But the County Championship is set for another format change I personally think it is ok as it is, 2 Division of 9 is the best format What do you think
  6. chris.hinton

Should Australia have 8 states instead of 6

Do you think that ACT and Northern Terrority should be accepted into High level state cricket or do you think that it might push the standard down a little? Discuss
  7. chris.hinton

English Domestic cricket changes

this two innings 40 overs is simply rubbish, and will not prepare Players for one day international Level. What are the ECB thinking off There should be a change in format, Basically bring back a knockout competition with minor counties and board xi back in. Have a sunday league towards the...
  8. chris.hinton

icc 1998

Well i found my ICC 1998 disc and wanted to play it for old times sake but i cannot seem to as there is a problem with Small Fonts Oh... i am on vista BTW
  9. chris.hinton

Most Ducks in a Row

Has any off you had more then 1 duck in a row... i currently have 3 and the last two have been a second baller and a first baller. I wonder what is the record i will perhaps beat it HAHA
  10. chris.hinton

I think i have the Yips when i am bowling

I think i have the yips when i am bowling. Yesterday i took 2 wickets one of which was a full toss and one which was a double bouncer. Anyway in nets i am fine once i warm up but it seems when i am playing in a game it all falls apart and one ball is a double bouncer and one is a beamer but i...
  11. chris.hinton

Your Cricket Season 2009

How is everyone doing so far in thir own cricket seasons?
  12. chris.hinton

Facebook

Do any of you have it? i know that James, Rich have kindly accepted my friend requests. But all i saying is What do you think of it? and plaease add me as a friend? :)
  13. chris.hinton

Indian Cricket League and Indian premier league

Can anyone tell me what is the best one and who has the better players. Can anyone just give me some info on both. Indian premier league looks better but some players are not involved in the first year And how does this effect the twenty20 champions league
  14. chris.hinton

No Aussie State teams in ICC3?

If not that that is poor, considering that Cricket Caoch has them and all the other already in the game. A lot of Aussies who love ICC would love to play with a state side, the data will get poor for Australia after a few years into the game when in icc2 they had no spinners a 5 fast bowlers...
  15. chris.hinton

Will the rain stop

???? Its raining all the time, when will the summer come
  16. chris.hinton

batting tips- help

I just wondered whether anyone could give me any batting tips, as i have a big problems which has developed over the course of the season. When i ready to face the ball the grip is correct but when i attempt to play a shot i seem to change my right hand grip ( iam left handed) slightly causing...
  17. chris.hinton

Fair Play England!!!

Well every cloud has a sliver lining, after the Ashes Rubbish we have a one day side that can actually compete, i love beating the Aussies and it great to win the Series against them for a change. I said many times on here about Duncan Fletcher has got to get sacked, but i am willing to give him...
  18. chris.hinton

Sack Fletcher!!!!

Todays loss comfirms that the man who is in Chage of the English Cricket team is simply a Buffon, who has clearly lost the plot, if this man stays as coach of the England team then we will go Backwards. SACK HIM NOW ECB
  19. chris.hinton

Happy New Year everyone

I like to say that i wish everyone a happy new year and lets have an excellent 2007 for Health Family and this Board :)
  20. chris.hinton

MY View on this

Its been a complete Shambles, England have been simply badly led in ever department. Australia have not played that well to get the Ashes back, Duncan Fletcher has simply lost the plot the man is simply turning himself into a bit of a joke and the ECB should do the decent thing and SACK HIM...