• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Well.... iam coming back for good!

chris.hinton

Ok since i posted back in 2006 that i was never coming back (Even though i have on occisions) i am happy to become a more active member of Cricketweb.... again!

I feel this place is better then it was in 06, coupled by the fact that i was very silly with the way i handled things.

So i am back and i will enjoy it :)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Before someone comes in here and posts h, don't. Ship has sailed.

Welcome back Chris, your posts are really e

:ph34r:

I will show myself out

Matt79

Global Moderator
Good stuff mate. Obviously recent gun additions to the mod team are having an impact! :p

ripper868

Have seen much of this hinton fellow, mainly on the "for Lease" sign across the road from my favourite kebabery