• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. redhotchilipepa

Help me out & feel warm and fuzzy

Hai cricket webbers, Some of you probably know me as kirki - the girlfriend of Top_Cat who is no doubt gushed about on a daily basis here :p (translation: the butt of TC's sarcastic remarks) :ph34r: I haven't been around much and obviously don't post as much as I did when I was working at SACA...
  2. redhotchilipepa

Google Analytics

Howdy all, Are any of you good with Google Analytics?? I've been trying to wrap my head around how to use some of its functions. Have added tracking to all of the pages and have been collecting data for a month now.. Have set up filters and created goals - some of the basic things that can be...
  3. redhotchilipepa

2009-10 Australian International program

The 2009-10 International program has been announced by Cricket Australia today. You can view the program at their website or at SACA - South Australian Cricket Association - Media - 2009-10 International program announced And for convienience: 2009-10 International Program 3 Mobile Test...
  4. redhotchilipepa

Aussie Ashes squad 2009

Thought I'd jump the gun with this one. There may already be a thread for this topic but I've had a look on Page 1 & 2 and couldn't find one... :sleep: Ashes squad to be announced by Cricket Australia tomorrow (20 May) in Sydney. For mine; Graham Manou back-up keeper and Ferguson back-up...
  5. redhotchilipepa

I officially love 'player oracle'

Hey Cricket Webbers, Felt a thread needed to be started up in tribute of Cricket Archive's Player Oracle query/search page... Has made my job so much easier! It just fulfils needs that CricInfo just can't meet anymore! When searching for information on rookies, or players yet to play List A...