• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. E

Vaughan should stop talking rot

http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/pakveng/content/story/222235.html "Going to Pakistan now for me is just a chance to hopefully put a few smiles on some of their faces" Do you honestly think earthquake victims would give a toss about cricket now ? Andrew "someone tried to shoot me" Flintoff...
  2. E

Harmison v Akhtar, Trescothick v Sehwag

Who do you guys think is the better fast bowler out of Harmison and Akhtar and the better opener out of Trescothick and Sehwag ? :D
  3. E

South Africa bigger threat to Australia than England

Yes indeedy. South Africa may have lost to England but I think they rebounded well on their tour of the West Indies. Nel's return has given the Saffers a lot more firepower and he and Ntini form a potent new ball combo. This will be backed up up by the ever reliable Polly. Smith provides strong...
  4. E

Who has a better national soccer team ?

Argentina or England ? I say Argentina by a country mile. :D
  5. E

Alderman slags off Giles

http://content.cricinfo.com/engvaus/content/story/210960.html Very good comments from Terry. I think Giles is massively overrated by the Pommies on this forum.
  6. E

Matty Hayden is brilliant on seaming wickets !!

Matthew hayden is the world's best batsman on seaming pitches. His reflexes, poise, and strength make him ideally suited to faciing the most challenging batting conditions anywhere in the world. Yes he didn't have a great time in the 2001 Ashes, but I think he is in for a run feast in this...
  7. E

A prediction !!

Pakistan will defeat Engalnd 2-0 in the test series to be played between the two teams later this year. Danish Kaneria will be the top pakistani wicket taker. :D .
  8. E

Gautam Gambhir

How do guys rate him ? Do you think he can forge a successful partnership with Virender Sehwag ?
  9. E

Is Ganguly good enough to play test cricket ?

Seriously, when was the last time Ganguly made a test match hundred or came close to it ? Add to that his crazy field placings in the Calcutta test (men on the boundary with the opposition on the ropes ) ???? If Anil Kumble was captain, I daresay he'd do any worse than Saurav....he'd probably...
  10. E

Pakistan squad for Australia

Pakistan - Imran Farhat, Salman Butt, Yasir Hameed, Younis Khan, Inzamam-ul-Haq (captain), Yousuf Youhana, Asim Kamal, Kamran Akmal, Shahid Afridi, Abdul Razzaq, Shoaib Malik, Shoaib Akhtar, Mohammad Sami, Mohammad Asif, Mohammad Khalil, Rana Naved, Danish Kaneria. Shabbir Ahmed failed a...
  11. E

Kiwi Seam Attack

NZ's seam attack is overrated IMO. They get great figures on pitches with considerable lateral movement. But put them on a wicket where they actually have to work for their wickets and they look clueless. They have now lost 4 matches in the past six months after setting a 4th innings total in...
  12. E

Harbhajan, Munaf get India call ups

Probables for the Indian Pace Bowling Training Camp: Ashish Nehra, Ajit Agarkar, Irfan Pathan, L Balaji, Amit Bhandari, Munaf Patel, Avishkar Salvi, Srishanth, S S Paul, S Mathur, S Trivedi, N C Aiyappa, Gagandeep Singh, Jogender Sharma, Mohammed Faizal and T Kumaran India Probables for Asia...
  13. E

Will the Socceroos qualify for Germany 2006 ?

I have a feeling we'll be playing Uruguay (5th South American team for the final WC spot). Here's the squad to qualify (Hope Frank Farina esquire is listening) (1-4-4-2) Schwarzer Muscat Moore Murphy Popovic Emerton Bresciano Kewell Lazaridis Aloisi Agostino...