• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who has a better national soccer team ?

EnglishRose

broncoman said:
i say Australia :D

naa argentina of those 2
I predict Argentina will win the world cup in Germany 2006. the Shockeroos will NOT qualify and the United States will progress further than England. :D

Simon

WCC Staff
EnglishRose said:
I predict Argentina will win the world cup in Germany 2006. the Shockeroos will NOT qualify and the United States will progress further than England. :D
all three of those predictions will be wrong...

EnglishRose

broncoman said:
all three of those predictions will be wrong...
Wait and watch .......but I'm pretty sure the Shockeroos won't beat that South American team.
The US I think will be the surprise packets of next year's world CUp.

aussie

EnglishRose said:
haha, i doubt whether any of ur predictions are going to come through mate.

EnglishRose

aussie said:
haha, i doubt whether any of ur predictions are going to come through mate.
Forget the others but At the very least.....you seriously think Australia are good enough to beat a the fifth place South American team (most likely Colombia) in a competitive, sudden death playoff ?

I think not.....

aussie

EnglishRose said:
Forget the others but At the very least.....you seriously think Australia are good enough to beat a the fifth place South American team (most likely Colombia) in a competitive, sudden death playoff ?

I think not.....
na i dont think so

Simon

WCC Staff
EnglishRose said:

I think not.....
i think they are, we are actually playing good competitive games as a team before qualifying this time round. we will make the WC...

Simon

WCC Staff
they did ok at the last cup, they have good pretty good players, i wonder if Adu will be considered at such a young age.

Simon

WCC Staff
cricket player said:
The Soccer team doesnt have any americans probably one or two,They are all Mexicans and Brazillians and probably one or two from cuba,
so what r guys like beasley, howard, freidel, kellar etc...

cricket player

broncoman said:
so what r guys like beasley, howard, freidel, kellar etc...
Non

America has always used others to get them on top,
Soccer is really popular in USA among The parents Where moms call Themselves "soccer mom" but no one knows any of the players in the USA soccer team,

People in America likes boring Football(American) and baseball which they have copied from cricket,Sucha losers.

Cloete

German 4 - Australia 3

It's funny, in the first half Australia were the better team. Three defensive lapses lead to defensive goals, Aus really can't afford any slip-ups at this level. In the second half Germany showed a bit of class in the second half, but that was such a soft penalty.

Realistically, Aus probably deserved a 2-1 win or a 2-2 draw! Anyway considering the number of players out for us, I think we showed our depth. We should qualify for the WOrld Cup, we'll do it easy with our stars back!

Sir Redman

England have actually got a very good side on paper, with Gerrard, Lampard, Cole, Owen and Campbell all world class players. The usual tactic of scoring a goal and then trying to sit out the match will probably cost them again though, and I also always get the feeling that they could flop against a weak team.

And IIRC my mate put $50 (I think) on England to win the World Cup recently (got pretty good odds for it too) so he's confident.