• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. StephenZA

What are you thinking right now?

I do it not because I believe in it but because I find it interesting and want to understand it... its existence neither requires my belief nor my understanding. I am just given an opportunity to try understand a very small portion of it. The physical universe will continue on (at least on any...
  2. StephenZA

*Official* England in South Africa 2019/20

www.espncricinfo.com/scores/series/19286/england-in-sa-2019-20 26-30 Dec 1st Test SuperSport Park, Centurion 03-07 Jan 2nd Test Newlands, Cape Town 16-20 Jan 3rd Test St George’s Park, Port Elizabeth 24-28 Jan 4th Test Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg Tue 04 Feb 1st...
  3. StephenZA

The Official Cricketweb Science Thread!

https://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/13326
  4. StephenZA

Do you need to be tactically astute as a captain?

So seen much talk about tactics when captaining a team and I don't seen them as the same thing. Captaining is about managing a team for me, understanding your players, getting them to play as a team. Having the charisma to encourage and berate when needed. Having a presence and control over the...
  5. StephenZA

World Cup Squads

Sodhi and Blundell named in New Zealand World Cup squad | ESPNcricinfo.com NZ Squad: Kane Williamson (capt), Martin Guptill, Henry Nicholls, Ross Taylor, Tom Latham, Colin Munro, Tom Blundell, Jimmy Neesham, Colin de Grandhomme, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Matt Henry, Lockie...
  6. StephenZA

The British Politics Thread

Have I got news, is having such a field day.
  7. StephenZA

The British Politics Thread

8. StephenZA

For Shri
  9. StephenZA

Just for Burgey....
  10. StephenZA

*Official* South Africa Tour of Sri Lanka 2018

South Africa Tour of Sri Lanka 2018 Scores, Fixtures, Tables & News - ESPNcricinfo Jul 07, Sat - Jul 08, Sun TBC vs South Africa, Two-day practice match P Sara Oval, Colombo Jul 12, Thu - Jul 16, Mon Sri Lanka vs South Africa, 1st Test Galle International Stadium, Galle Jul 20, Fri - Jul 24...
  11. StephenZA

Obituary Column

12. StephenZA

The American Politics thread

I suppose this could have gone into either of the 2 threads....
  13. StephenZA

Off topic stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

a-modern-surrealist-painter-picks-up-where-dali-left-off Could not find a 'painting' thread.... just found these pretty good...
  14. StephenZA

2018 Winter Olympics - PyeongChang

09 to 25 Feb 2018. https://www.pyeongchang2018.com/en/index Curling already started today. Which I have really learned to love.
  15. StephenZA

***Official*** India in South Africa 2017/18

Mighty Hash
  16. StephenZA

Pets

they can talk.