• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. B

Hitman Cricket Bats

Been doing some research. I am in the market for a new cricket bat and im thinking of going high end. The term 'players grade' is common but the makers of the Hitman bats claim their 'Pro' grade is far superior. These hitman bats arnt cheap and its a big purcahse for me, so before I outlay...
  2. B

Wombat Cricket Bats

Just bought myself a Wombat Endeavour. Wondering if anyone uses or has used a Wombat bat before and what they think of it?
  3. B

Help Please - GM Mana F4.5 Cricket Bat

Hi Everyone, Please help. I am getting back into club cricket for the first time in 15 years and I am interested in buying a GM Mana F4.5 off the internet. Not wanting to pay more than its worth I'm trying to confirm how I know which model it is and what is the grade of willow as the seller...