• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Search results

1. PhoenixFire

Hey

Hey guys what's going on?
  2. PhoenixFire

more pretentious music fan: brumby or spark?

Big question here, who is the more pretentious when it comes to music. Don't mean this in a derogatory way at all ftr.
  3. PhoenixFire

richard

remember this guy?
  4. PhoenixFire

'Militant Secularism threat to society''

So some Conservative Baroness has said that the rise of 'Militant Atheism' is a threat to British society. BBC News - Baroness Warsi: 'Faith must not be diluted' Personally, I'm not really sure I understand why she thinks this is necessarily on the rise at all? I mean I know church attendances...
  5. PhoenixFire

Favourite Cougar?

IMO.
  6. PhoenixFire

.FLAC files..

For some reason, I accidentally downloaded an EP in .FLAC format, which obviously cannot be played by iTunes and an iPod. Is there any way to convert this to Apple Lossless or just straight MP3 format? Thanks,.
  7. PhoenixFire

How much for a pint?

I'm quite interested in cross comparing regions and countries here to see how much variation there is in the price of alcohol I ask because it's so obscenely expensive to drink around here - you'd be lucky to get much change from 3 quid for a standard pint of lager here, which obviously sucks...
  8. PhoenixFire

hey corrin

AWTA z.
  9. PhoenixFire

Battle of the Radiohead songs

Seems like a good idea, with Radiohead being the best band ever and all that. How do you reckon would be the best way to format it, I'd be more than willing to run the whole thing.
  10. PhoenixFire

Redirecting problem

In the past 2 days, I've been searching on both the cricketweb search function and google and it quite often just randomly redirects me to links like this Scour - Search Socially, or just comes up with error 405 with no explanation of what the error actually is. I've tried googling it, but as...
  11. PhoenixFire

Should Burgey cop a retirement?

Joke's already been done, but what the hell.
  12. PhoenixFire

Faith Fighters

Behold the best new internet game! Faith Fighter | Molleindustria
  13. PhoenixFire

Spotify

Who here uses it? Thought it might be a cool idea if some people added each others playlists and it might be a good way to share music between people. And it's completely legal mods :)
  14. PhoenixFire

Cricket Sucks

Well it does really. Tendulkar is a ****. Thanks.
  15. PhoenixFire

Mosque at Ground Zero

Erm, wtf is with this? BBC News - Controversy over Ground Zero mosque plans
  16. PhoenixFire

Why doesn't FIFA do something about diving/players abusing referees?

Serious question here. People will give answers of FIFA being run by a bunch of spineless beaurocrats (which may or may not be true) but they will obviously act in their own interests most of the time. It would be so easy to do something about abusing and surrounding the refs in particular...
  17. PhoenixFire

Happy Birthday Craigos

Bloke goes alright, have a good one mate.
  18. PhoenixFire

Islam and depicting the prophet

This is mainly aimed at the Muslims on the site and it's not really intended to become a religious debate; we already have loads of them. I'd like to ask you guys, what exactly does the Quaran actually say about depicting the prophet and the incitement towards violence of those who 'insult'...
  19. PhoenixFire

Should Alistair Cook have a place cemented in the England team?

Up until before this series, nobody had ever really questioned his place at the top of the order for England, but after this series, I think his place has come under a lot of question. Obviously he is a very talented player with a lot of potential, but do you think that England should persist...
  20. PhoenixFire

The Stuart Broad Appreciation Society

A place where Stuart Broad lovers all over can share their love for the sexy bloke without feeling persecuted by jealous Australians that wish they were as gun as he was. And let's be honest guys, he's much better than Shane Watson. Join up today.