• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Spotify

PhoenixFire

Who here uses it?

Thought it might be a cool idea if some people added each others playlists and it might be a good way to share music between people.

And it's completely legal mods :)

PhoenixFire

No, like the one inbetween free and premium. Can get all the music, no ads or any of that crap for £4.99 a month.

cover drive man

Am wondering whether to post some recordings of me playing the piano to ask for some criticism and tips, does anyone know what formats the site will allow? Have tried sound recorder and windows movie maker. But they don't seem to work.

Top_Cat

*grumble* Not available internationally yet. *grumble*

Absolutely top marks to them for doing it the right way, though.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I think it is ok, but the amount of adverts can be a pain. Wouldn't share my playlist though haha, I only usually go on there to look up music for comedy value, as I already own a lot of the stuff I actually like. Very useful and decent tool though.