• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

1000 of the best posts of my life.

KiWiNiNjA

Hey guys,

I wanted to make my 1000th post special.

Here it is.................

THE END.

Love you guys :cool:

btw, am i like the fastest ever to like 1000 posts? If i am, well, i am so honoured.

PEACE OUT

P.S. I really need more vodka. Post it to..........

EDIT: I don't wanna post #1,001 just quite yet, so I have to revert to the 'EDIT' button.
Jack> Thanks mate. Darnit, I wanted to be the fastest :(
Perm> I'm sorry if my posts are hard to read, I will send you some glasses in the mail, ok?
Volty> Love you too mate :wub:
Cass> You munter, Kansaiben is the bomb baby
Pasag> ReSpEcK
Nishant> Thanks. Nah, its just a bit gey

Oh, and all KiWiNiNjA lovers can reach me at cameronnyron at homail dot com :wub:

Last edited:

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Hmm, haven't seen this sort of self-back slapping since ... well, one nameless member.

TBH, doubt you're the fastest. Congrats nonetheless. I remember when I first joined, never thought I'd post 1000 times.

Perm

Good contributer to the forums, quite hard to read some of your posts though. Well done, it's a fair acheivement.

Mr Casson

Good bloke IMO. Speak too much Kansaiben for my liking, but I'm sure you'll learn how to understand the NHK news one day.

Keep 'em coming anyway, you're the best thing around here since Kenny.

pinchy81