• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimbo

i cant be arsed ... and thats the honest truth, the way i see it, if i can get university entrance now, i may as welll leave school, no point hangin around getting bored and annoyed when you could be playing cricket

Kiwi

I really want to get to the cricket acadamy at Lincoln so I am going to do seventh form.

Kimbo

haha, thats funny, cos at the development squad in may, they asked who would be interested, and i am pretty sure that nobody said yes. cos lincoln is too much of a hole, and they dont have good courses, unless you know, wool science or soil science interests you. they dont even have a bloody BA the most common degree!

Status
Not open for further replies.