• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

22 new likes overnight

Neptune

Got excited when I had 5 notifications and then my heart sunk when I saw that they were all from Zorax. Always happens on cricket web tbh. Never had a double like from Zorax yet though which is sad.

Adders

17 waiting for me this morning, the disappointment and disgust I felt when I opened them is impossible to put into words.

zorax

likes this
I miss VCS

He's used to like my posts

Where has he gone?

HB has been very kind too, and Shady Slim's liking rate has taken an uptick in recent times

Lillian Thomson

I don’t normally bother looking at “Likes” as it’s a form of artificial stimulation with no happy ending. But I just thought I’d check a handful of pages on my Likes List and the most consecutive Likes that didn’t include zorax was 5.