• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

800 pointless post ! :D

Kimbo

holy cow!
well, i looked you up and this is a sad fact- you average over 9 posts per day :I

Kiwi

Yea.. I agree this thing is so addictive. I wouldn't know about it if it wasn't for you Sunil

Kimbo

so sorry, i take full responsiblity.
i also take full credit for my recruiting services.

anthonysw

Congrats on your 800 posts lord_of_darkness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But if you look at the content of my posts I think you will find that mine are way more pointless. What I lack in posts I make up with even less content than you :O :D ;) :) :D

[Edited on 7/15/02 by anthonysw]

Rich2001

Lord I think his got you there as you do post 2 posts per week which have content

- Team Selection (WCC)
- Match Report (WCC)

Kimbo

I can't wait to make the team... i have been an international twelfth man for what seems like ages now

anthonysw

_-=My 150th Post Resolution=-_

I promise to keep all the content of my posts at the same high quality as the last.....erm…….150 :P

Top_Cat

Ah, it's good to be the coach...........*stretches an cracks knuckles, content no-one will get that obscure Mel Brooks reference*

:D