• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Heh. That was classic Brad Scott.

Wonder if AFL 360 will actually put some heat on Port and Hinkley for once. Fawned over them all of 2013 and 2014. How about actually critiquing the fact that Hinkley has wasted a list of stars in their prime or close to it. Gray, Boak, Wines, Wingard, Hartlett, Ebert, Westhoff... and he's missing finals two season in a row.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Made for Viney and Jones. Dees a sneaky chance here
Our ability to use the ball effectively is still lacking and its really showing here. Players like Kennedy and McVeigh are smoking us by being able to use the ball well and punish the mistakes. Anything can happen in the wet though.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
haha yeah took a few days but eventually the mainstream media were fed the story. What a ****.

Meanwhile Essendope doing alright.

Spikey

at least i got to see them play well. most of their good games I've been at work, and their worst games I've been watching live

Gnske

Is there any actual reason, with so-called legalities aside why Eddie McGuire hasn't been drawn and quartered, buried upside down and then had his grave pissed upon by the unwanted curs from the local pound?

And that just for having something to do with Collingwood.