• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ash chaulk

I Tipped Judd to win the brownlow from Week 1 Pre Season... He's just a stand out that when hes hot Oh! hes Hot! and so is his girlfriend WOOOO WOOOOO

Anyways i pick Brisbane to win by 9points i hope for a very close Grandfinal for once.
i wish for port to win i like seeing people/teams winning somethink for the first time. eg JUDDY

p.s. i am a Geelong Suporter but being West Aussie you can't help follow the eagles aswell uther wise it just aint right.

Zeke

I whipped up a little banner to celebrate the Brisbane Lion's wonderful achievements... :p

Craig

World Traveller
Is the 20 and 50 dollar notes to indicate salary cap concussions? I don't know what the reference to those syringes is?

SirBloody Idiot

Craig said:
Is the 20 and 50 dollar notes to indicate salary cap concussions? I don't know what the reference to those syringes is?
I think he is referring to doctors injecting Brisbane with stuff...

I dunno.

He's a Collingwood supporter anyway.

Simon

WCC Staff
SirBloody Idiot said:
I think he is referring to doctors injecting Brisbane with stuff...

I dunno.

He's a Collingwood supporter anyway.
give him a break, hes from tasmania, not his fault i guess...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I'm not really hyped about this grand final. :(

As a Victorian, I really wanted just one Vic team there and both the Saints and Cats came so close, if only they both didn't waste their opportunities. Ah well, Lions by 40 for me. Can't see Port beating them over here at the MCG.

And as a Richmond supporter, I still have that damn wooden spoon in my hand. :@

Last edited:

Mister Wright

Craig said:

The Lions' coaching staff used to inject oxygen or something into the players to keep them hydrated.

I love how all these Victorians go on about Brisbane getting salary cap concessions, when there is a massive player pool in Victoria and doesn't cost as much for the players to relocate etc. It is good for the game that the 'biggest' national comp doesn't have a Victorian team in the final.

SirBloody Idiot

Jono said:
And as a Richmond supporter, I still have that damn wooden spoon in my hand. :@
Wait for the poaching *****s to snab another this year.

Judas will be going back to back to back :p , that along with Wallet.

Linda

Jono said:
I'm not really hyped about this grand final. :(

As a Victorian, I really wanted just one Vic team there and both the Saints and Cats came so close, if only they both didn't waste their opportunities.
Prrrft. Cry me a river... :p

You can see how upset all the non-Victorians are about this grand final... :sleep:

SirBloody Idiot

Linda said:
Prrrft. Cry me a river... :p

You can see how upset all the non-Victorians are about this grand final... :sleep:
Well done Port, great game from you blokes, really surprised me.

Well done Byron Pickett for Norm Smith.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Byron Pickett was a star, as was many players.

The only thing I enjoyed about Port winning the grand final was Mark Williams getting what he deserves. Great coach who has gotten too much crap from way too many people. Good on him.

AUST_HiTMaN

Yeah, Heard a funny thing.

"This weekend people are either celebrating Ports win, or celebrating Brisbanes loss, either way its a win-win situation"

Thought that summed it up nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.