• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Academy Round 12 and 13 results

bryce

hey simon it was good that you got all the games simmed before the date you initially indicated and aslo managed to mail the scorecards out soon after, even better was that you managed to kill two birds with one stone by getting through the last two rounds in one day.
however it wasn't so good that in the round 12 four-day contest between my team Moscow and Paris you played only 6 of the 11 players i indicated for you to play and the rest of the spaces were filled with unwanted players which invietably led to me being shat on.

Simon

WCC Staff
no it was my fault, with only 6 teams being named i realised as soon as id clicked to run the match, i hope you arent too upset with me, as the main idea of the academy is for rookie players to play rather than the result... still im sorry i made the mistake...

Simon

WCC Staff
rushed being the key words here, my idea was to try and get this out of the wa ASAP now that im simming the main comp, with trading coming up too academy players stats and that need to be updated, so this just gives me an extra week or so to get them done...

also academy managers ill email u guys the final tables soon...