• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Anyone play any other MMORPGS/MOGDS?

cricketboy29

I was just thinking quite a lot of us play Battrick, any some of us play Batracer as well. Anyone play anything else, just as good as those two?

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I used to play Hattrick.

Concerning MMORPG's, I played FFXI for a fair while. Had a lvl 40-odd Dragoon but didn't play it enough to justify the cost.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
I used to play Hattrick.

Concerning MMORPG's, I played FFXI for a fair while. Had a lvl 40-odd Dragoon but didn't play it enough to justify the cost.
Jen used to play that heaps until she moved. I always used to piss her off when I said she shouldn't have to pay a monthly fee for it. It's the only thing stopping me playing FFXI really.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
It's better than WoW IMO. There's sooooo many retarded douchebags on WoW using all this internet lingo they think is awesome like "pwned" and ****. FFXI is pretty good, everyone's helpful and willing to give advice.

Perm

It's better than WoW IMO. There's sooooo many retarded douchebags on WoW using all this internet lingo they think is awesome like "pwned" and ****. FFXI is pretty good, everyone's helpful and willing to give advice.
Great word, fun to use in everyday conversations.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Yeah I noticed that. I played it a bit on her account. Apparently Guild Wars is good. No monthly fee AFAIK and not as douchebaggy.

The Baconator

Gah, WoW, so stupid. It's literally taking over some stupid ****s' lives. They'll play it for 5 hours a day or something, then at school it's all they'll talk about. Wouldn't surprise me if a couple of them did crap on their GCSEs cos they keep playing it instead of working.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I got pretty hooked on FFXI during uni break, but managed to curtail my interest once it started again, which eventually led to me cancelling my subscription.

DCC_legend

I started playin Dofus for a wile, got pretty addicted to it. Stopped and then realised how rubbish it actually was.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Is anyone else left in BATracer?

Celebrated my 400th public start this week by sticking my Midland into a wall. Currently ranked 276 in the world, with 4 championships, 48 wins, 117 podiums, 49 poles, 39 fastest laps, 2019 passes and 7028 points.

open365

So it's the new Counterstrike? I know of a few people who spent too long on it and did direly.
Well that's my excuse.

I used to play it non stop when i got home from school, i ended up with about 130 hours played yet still strugled to get a positive KDR even though i only ever player on the same map.

My mate tried to get me to buy WoW but my dad wouldn't pay the subscription and my PC would probably be too slow to play it. I really wanted to get it though.