• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are you a member of a political party/organisation?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Not in any political party, but I am a Trades Unionist whose union donates to Labour, so I kinda have a dog semi in the fight.

Stapel

I am a member of D66. Progressive & liberal. Somewhat (centre) right on economics. Liberal views on various social issues.

hendrix

My parents are both hardcore members of the NZ Labour party. My elder sister is a very politically aware, intelligent left-leaning voter. Myself I'm more approaching libertarian, or I suppose social libertarian, if that's a thing. For those of you that seem to have trouble finding intelligent left wing people to debate, my sister is very good. I think regular debates with her helps me to keep one foot grounded on my left-wing roots.

Both of my parents were shocked and upset at at the direction of Labour over the last couple of years, particularly over the direction of Labour under Andrew Little. They're pretty good at feeding back to the powers that be at the Labour Party HQ, so I like to think they've had some influence over the recent developments.