• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Hottest Disney Princesses

Matt79

Global Moderator
Yes, this is what i think about on my way to work. I defy anyone else to watch the amount of Disney Princess Adventures that i did over the past three days without becoming slightly odd. Anyway, dont judge me, just cast your vote.

The candidates include:
Snow White
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
Pocahontas
Jasmine (Aladdin)
Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

Pretty clearly between the last two for mine. Ariel the winner - the red hair, the clam shell bikini top.

Last edited:

Burgey

Ariel doesn't have any legs though ffs.

Does this have to be princesses? Should be all animated female characters imo. Current competition is class-based.

And that bloke in Cinderella. What's doing there? If she's asleep, that's not consent you know? **** should be in gaol.

Last edited:

Burgey

Post pics then. FFS, you did this in the hottest women thread you'd be banned.

Rightly so too.

duffer

I couldn't handle seeing Jasmine right now tbh. Wouldn't be able to concentrate on working.

cpr

Meh, as far as the animated female form goes, everyone knows the prize goes to a Mrs J. Rabbit.

Old Walts cronies missed a trick with the Hunchback of Notre Dame, in the book Esmerelda's described as the most beautiful creature ever, in the film she looks like post-surgery Cher.

Last edited:

Burgey

Meh, as far as the animated female form goes, everyone knows the prize goes to a Mrs J. Rabbit.

Old Walts cronies missed a trick with the Hunchback of Notre Dame, in the book Esmerelda's described as the most beautiful creature ever, in the film she looks like post-surgery Cher.

[/thread]