• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of The Hottest Women - Chapter 4

LongHopCassidy

Nominate:

That chick from Kick Ass
thierry_henry's ex
My Year 12 crush*
Her slightly less attractive but still doable best friend*
Pre-Clarke Lara Bingle
Pre-Pitt Jennifer Aniston

*If I post pictures with me in them as well, is it permissible?

Last edited:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Nope. Oh and which chick in Kick Ass. There's an age limit here. No oldies or pedo bringers. MILFs acceptable.

LongHopCassidy

The one with the rack, who is (as depicted) over the age of consent. CBF Googling.

EDIT: Oh, all right.

Lyndsy Fonseca:

BTW, I would like to register my dissent re: chicks I know. They're nearly always posted anyway in the What do you look like? thread and are subject to appraisal (to the point of objectification) regardless. Not sure at all what this policy is meant to stop that isn't already standard practice in this forum.

Last edited:

Burgey

The one with the rack, who is (as depicted) over the age of consent. CBF Googling.

EDIT: Oh, all right.

Lyndsy Fonseca:

BTW, I would like to register my dissent re: chicks I know. They're nearly always posted anyway in the What do you look like? thread and are subject to appraisal (to the point of objectification) regardless. Not sure at all what this policy is meant to stop that isn't already standard practice in this forum.
You could start a "Battle of the Hottest Women You Know" thread. but I'm pretty sure it's not kosher to post pics of people without them knowing about it. Unsure about this rule though.

In the meantime, I nominate Monica Bellucci. Honestly, I mean, who wouldn't? Heck, I know women who would.

LongHopCassidy

You could start a "Battle of the Hottest Women You Know" thread. but I'm pretty sure it's not kosher to post pics of people without them knowing about it. Unsure about this rule though.
Fair enough. But this rule gets flouted routinely in the personal pics thread and to my memory the only time it was clamped down was when Richard posted an (alleged) pic of Scaly and people were looking for any excuse to bag him.

Defies precedent, IMO. Not sure if this policy has been tightened after that, although you wouldn't guess it in certain threads.

Burgey

Fair enough. But this rule gets flouted routinely in the personal pics thread and to my memory the only time it was clamped down was when Richard posted an (alleged) pic of Scaly and people were looking for any excuse to bag him.

Defies precedent, IMO. Not sure if this policy has been tightened after that, although you wouldn't guess it in certain threads.
Yeah, see what you mean. I think someone got banned for posting a pic someone else's sister on here a while back too, but the specifics escape me. Probs something for the site discussion sub-forum I suppose.