• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best Daft Punk Album?

Best Daft Punk album?

• Human After All

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Daft Club

• Interstella 5555

• Random Access Memories

• Total voters

zorax

likes this
Discovery IMO, though Interstella 5555 is probably one of my favorite animated films of all time.

I don't count Musique Vol. 1, Alive 1997 or Alive 2007 as albums.

zorax

likes this
it's not like those opportunities are far and few between

but how often will you get to geek out about Daft Punk on CW?

Human After All isn't my favourite album of theirs, but Technologic might be my favourite Daft Punk song of all time

GoodAreasShane

I'm half convinced that Human After All was the inspiration for every dubstep producer going "rObOt SyNtHs FoR DaYs MaAaAAAAAn" circa 2012.

Still, a thoroughly enjoyable album

Kirkut

I listened to Alive 1997 right after listening to all their albums and it blew my mind. Alive 2007 is incredible too, just listened to it again over the weekend
They're modern greats on par with Pink Floyd in quality. There is a lot of good music around but very few in genius tier.