• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Burning Questions

Line and Length

The CW interviews have been among the more interesting and enlightening threads in OT. Full credit to the interrogators and the respondents.

I thought I might start a new thread with some "burning questions" that each and every member is free to answer. Some are serious (sort of) but most are tongue in cheek.

Feel free to answer one or as many questions as you like as well as adding questions of your own.

1. Is Burgey the most politically ambitious member on CW?

2. Does being banned (as long as it's not for life) entitle you wear that ban as a badge of honour?

3. Now Sledger has won BOTM does he become some sort of Alpha poster who snarls at anyone who challenges him?

4. Has Trundler earned some sort of Young Achiever Award for his contributions?

5. Are gnske's posts sometimes in some sort of code that only he and his inner-circle can interpret?

6. Is Grecian's avatar a reflection of his wisdom, age and general standing?

7. Is zorax victimised or is the criticism self-inflected due to attention seeking?

8. Are SSC1 and Bijed two of the more courteous and considerate members here?

9. What threads should be eradicated and why?

10. How many more draft threads are welcome in CC?

Dan

Global Moderator
5. Are gnske's posts sometimes in some sort of code that only he and his inner-circle can interpret?
Oh Gnske's inner-circle you are the faction of my dreams,
The perfect mix of ISRs and violence the best of both extremes,

You build me up when I'm feeling down like only close friends can,
And if anyone ever cross you I will choke them with my bare hands,

Athlai, Flem, trundler, Le [BOTM] Champion, truly are the best-la,
I can't wait to run each moderator over with my Tesla,

I love the way you steal the show every Friday night,
The leader of the biggest threads in CW's off-topic fight,

Those pumpkin-headed dip****s may have banned me, but the Gnske never loses because I have a particular set of skills, I will find them, find them all, like an unstoppable rebel force, I know where they live and I've seen where they sleep and I swear all you posters will cry when you see what I've done to them,

The End.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Oh Gnske's inner-circle you are the faction of my dreams,
The perfect mix of ISRs and violence the best of both extremes,

You build me up when I'm feeling down like only close friends can,
And if anyone ever cross you I will choke them with my bare hands,

Athlai, Flem, trundler, Le [BOTM] Champion, truly are the best blood,

I can't wait to run each moderator over with my Tesla,

I love the way you steal the show every Friday night,
The leader of the biggest threads in CW's off-topic fight,

Those pumpkin-headed dip****s may have banned me, but the Gnske never loses because I have a particular set of skills, I will find them, find them all, like an unstoppable rebel force, I know where they live and I've seen where they sleep and I swear all you posters will cry when you see what I've done to them,

The End.
h4x he's account

trundler

Hey I'm just glad to be mentioned twice in this thread.

Draft threads are the dopest. The rest of you are missing out.