• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Burpey - Hot or Not?

Is Burpey an attractive man?

• Yes

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters

Buddhmaster

After some recent events, myself and Stephen Burpe have decided to start a poll, to see if he is actually good looking. Be honest, his confidence is too high anyway.

Buddhmaster

Let it be known burpey legitimately thinks he is good looking, and believes all the jokes about his photos have not been serious. If you need proof, I can send you the MSN chat files.

Burpey

Buddhmaster said:
Let it be known burpey legitimately thinks he is good looking, and believes all the jokes about his photos have not been serious. If you need proof, I can send you the MSN chat files.
I still don't see what you're getting at. You're acting as if I'm not good looking.

Buddhmaster

Hmmmm.

The real convo:

Buddhy says:
but seriously
Buddhy says:
you arent a good lookin bloke
Buddhy says:
theres no disputing that
-{ B U R K E Y }- says:
haha nah, i dont believe that eother
-{ B U R K E Y }- says:
not ugly, not good looking
-{ B U R K E Y }- says:
just normal

Smudge

I'm not sure why Buddhy and Burkey wanted to share their MSN flirting with the rest of the forum...