• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bushfire Bash Game

Red Hill

The artist formerly known as Monk
How come Warne's not playing? He usually loves this sort of thing. He even raised a million with his baggy green.
He was initially. Game was rescheduled from Sat to Sun and he must've had a date today.

stephen

Fair to say it should have been a longer game. Ponting, Lara, Watson and Symonds all retired out.

stephen

Courtney Walsh sending down 115kph thunderbolts at 57. That's fast enough to open for second or third grade sides.

honestbharani

Damnit, he really looked like he can play for the Windies in tests, didn't he? Timing them as well as ever and honestly the most breathtaking sight in all of the cricket I have watched, is to watch him bat.

SillyCowCorner1

Just saw the Prince's inside out shot.

We need him back in the Windies setup.
I think Shiv is still in good nick as well.
That's our middle order right there!

But I don't think they'll make it past the yoyo test.

stephen

It makes for a good headline but perhaps the Red Cross might have a bit more experience in how to deal with recovery programmes than to simply redistribute the money immediately.

Red Hill

The artist formerly known as Monk
It makes for a good headline but perhaps the Red Cross might have a bit more experience in how to deal with recovery programmes than to simply redistribute the money immediately.
Nah, sorry. **** them. People need it now. People donate in situations like this in good faith that it'll do immediate good.

honestbharani

It was obviously stage managed for the last 2 or 3 overs but until then I am guessing even they had no idea where it was gonna go. They were obviously calling it on the fly. Watson was definitely killing the game though. :laugh:

Burgey

It was obviously stage managed for a fair bit longer than the last few overs - Ponting, Lara etc retiring. Was just a good giggle though. Fun stuff to see those blokes go around again. Was also better for Warne not being there tbh.