• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bye

Furball

Evil Scotsman
I have decided that this is going to be my last post in cricketweb. I have deleted my posts from the registration threads (both cricket and tennis) and the contracts thread (cricket). I'll appreciate if my name is not used in future for any simmed matches. Having said that, I won't care if it is still used, simply because I won't even come to know in all likelihood. And obviously, I won't take part any further in the mafia game that is already in progress.

I can assure you that any particular individual, however insipid and dull, is not responsible for my decision. This was inevitable. I had to leave the forum sooner or later. Whether one particular incident cause me leaving the forum a few months earlier than I anticipated is besides the point.

If any of you want to stay in contact with me outside cricketweb, then drop me a message within the next 5-7 days.

cpr

Thought this was a tribute to the last episode of Blackadder Goes Forth. Extremely disappointed in the forums Baldrick for his efforts.

Lillian Thomson

Given that the "Bye" was followed by further posting about 4 hours later I'm going to assume that this is an inner circle joke, and gloat about the fact that I don't get it.:nopity:

Dan

Global Moderator
Furball, you must follow through with the intention of this thread.

I will infract you with 8 points for 'Ignoring Moderator Instructions' for every subsequent post you make :ph34r: