• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Conspiracy Theory thread

slowfinger

Don't know if there is one around, but will be interesting to see how many conspiracies can haunt us :laugh:

EG: Why beards are rough, governments, etc.

Feel free to dissmiss/add to this thread.

cpr

This thread was actually created by the powers behind CW in an attempt to moniter suspicious thoughts of the posters, and eradicate any getting to close to the truth.

Do not post people!

Burgey

Love conspiracy theories. From alien contact to 9/11 truthers to Indian cricket fans explaining the absence evidence on Hotspot. They're always entertaining.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
There are actually numerous other accounts on this site which belong to the member Precambrian. Shocking I know. I didn't believe it at first either. (Actually I did, but never mind)

slowfinger

There are actually numerous other accounts on this site which belong to the member Precambrian. Shocking I know. I didn't believe it at first either. (Actually I did, but never mind)
Awkward...

Whats are views on Zionism and stuff, because that is FUNNY!

jan

Why would you start such a thread? Who do you work for? Where dose your mum buy groceries?

:ph34r:

smalishah84

The Tiger King
Why would you start such a thread? Who do you work for? Where dose your mum buy groceries?

:ph34r:
:laugh:

NASA never sent any man to moon. They were in california. in the footage of Neil Armstrong you can even see the flag fluttering in the wind