• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Live Jukebox

Adders

OT is seriously lacking tonight. Flem banned, gnske probably shacked up with his coke dealing GF doing unspeakable things, which just makes me jealous, **** knows where sledger is (and if I did know that would probably just make me jealous too) My guess is GIMH is playing his good husband card for the month and our whipping boy apparently doesn't want to be whipped any more and I'm ****ING BORED!!

Show us your fav live gig moments......

Watching now

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's only 17.15 Adders, am still working. Give me a few hours and I'll bring this place to life

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I can't let this thread exist without posting some dacca. I love their old school stuff before they had money for all the props.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
You're kidding right?
A bit of "I've just had multiple 8% beers in the last 30 minutes" hyperbole to that post but they're genuinely so much fun live.

I'm mostly live music jaded at this point, have gone to 20-50 shows a year every year since I was in my late teens. Just something about them is so energising and fun. They're obviously not the tightest or cleanest band live but I'm generally not really there for that, I want to let out some of my aggression and enjoy myself. If we're talking tight and on point I'd say the best band in that subset of heavy music is by far Architects. Something has been missing from the last few times I've seen them though, which I guess is kinda understandable considering what they've been through.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
It's defo not what it used to be but not ringing or anything. I've been wearing expensive ear plugs to shows for about 7 years so they definitely help.

Line and Length

A bit of "I've just had multiple 8% beers in the last 30 minutes" hyperbole to that post but they're genuinely so much fun live.

I'm mostly live music jaded at this point, have gone to 20-50 shows a year every year since I was in my late teens. Just something about them is so energising and fun. They're obviously not the tightest or cleanest band live but I'm generally not really there for that, I want to let out some of my aggression and enjoy myself. If we're talking tight and on point I'd say the best band in that subset of heavy music is by far Architects. Something has been missing from the last few times I've seen them though, which I guess is kinda understandable considering what they've been through.
Thanks for the explanation. You had me worried for a while. My days of attending live shows are a thing of the past so I judge groups by their studio work.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
It's defo not what it used to be but not ringing or anything. I've been wearing expensive ear plugs to shows for about 7 years so they definitely help.
Mine definitely worsened only doing 5-6 shows for a few years. I don't envision getting to that number anytime soon but would like a recommendation for ear plugs in case.

Gnske

Doing unspeakable things with drug dealer lady would have been preferable to what I was really doing at the time.