• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Da Hip Hop Thread

DingDong

i can't believe the lack of love hip hop in this forum so here is a thread
to talk about the most important and culturally defining genre of the last decade.

Last edited:

DingDong

see how i used 'da' instead of the normal boring spelling? can rock ever claim to have invented new spelling for a word?...no.

Burgey

What, a bloke using an automatic rifle as a prosthetic penis while wearing a bow in his hair?

Strikes me as fairly un-manly.

DingDong

What, a bloke using an automatic rifle as a prosthetic penis while wearing a bow in his hair?

Strikes me as fairly un-manly.
yeah it's easy that way cos he can spray both b****s and punks at the same.

anyway ur derailing this thread burgey. please discuss hip hop here.

Last edited:

Burgey

He looks like he'd rather spray their tonsils, frankly.

But anyway, I shall not derail the thread any longer.

Fo' reeeel.

Or something like that.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Can we avoid posturing about hip hop, think its fair enough for a thread to discuss hip-hop in OT without them being baited about its worth.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I believe James aka the man will be watching this thread closely. :ph34r:

Seriously though, will be keeping a close eye on this as my music collection consists of just one hip hop album and I wouldn't mind getting more. Need duffer and smitteh in here.