• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dislikes? People's knees (Spoilers)

Bobisback

I found this episode rather dull, though it could have been because I put it against last weeks episode which I would have to say was one of the funniest ever.

G.I.Joe

The last episode used footage that was originally intended for the sucky season before. It's no wonder it wasn't up to the mark.

Bobisback

A mate and I were trying to work out the funniest episode of It's always sunny. We came up with the recent The Gang Gets Trapped or The Nightman Cometh. Would like to what others thought.

Agent Nationaux

The DENNIS system is one of the funniest.

Also the one where Dennis tries to become elected for some council post.

And the gang dance their asses off.

Last edited:

andyc

The Gang Solves the Gas Crisis up there for mine

Wildcard, bitches!

Frank Gets an Intervention as well.

andyc

Yeah, love that episode. That part and when Frank walks in with his gun out expecting a fire.
Yeah it gets me every time that bit, but no one else seems to love it as much as I do.

How is it he possibly going to help???