• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you have access to Subscription TV?

Do you have access to Subscription TV?

• Just traditional (e.g. Sky, Foxtel)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

morgieb

Made a similar thread many years ago, but over the last ten years the nature of subscription television has changed significantly from traditional cable/satellite towards SVOD. Obviously the former still exists, but I know of plenty of people that have ditched the former for the latter.

Option 3 for me. Have Netflix, Stan, Binge and Kayo accounts. The latter two effectively means I have access to the majority of Foxtel's programming anyway so.......

Lillian Thomson

Sky - everything available. Some of it I never watch but the way they offer deals it works out cheaper. BT Sport. Netflix. Just cancelled a 30 day trial of BritBox which is currently awful.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I haven't had the traditional cable/satellite since 2012. Just subscribe to different ********* services as needed. Currently I have Netflix (free with my cell service), HBO max, and Disney+.