• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Early Favourites

Tim

I'd say that if all goes to plan England will be 1 of the WC finalists, the opposition will be contested between NZ, France & Australia.

age_master

GO THE SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE :)

i want the Wallabies to win, but if not us, i dont want it to go any farther away than new zealand :)

Simon

WCC Staff
NZ will win and England will fall flat on their arses. Australia will get to at least the semis. but i dont think they can win it.

nibbs

As long as England and Australia don't win, I'll be happy. If they do win, I will be angry...

Cloete

broncoman said:
NZ will win and England will fall flat on their arses. Australia will get to at least the semis. but i dont think they can win it.
I really don't see that happening. England are experienced yet young. I don't think they're gonna turn out flops. New Zealand on the other hand have a better chance (still slim tho). Their team is very young and quite in-experienced. Bar Spencer, Thorne, Umaga and Marshall the rest of the side are all in-experienced at international level.

nibbs

marc71178 said:
Happy because if they don't win it, than it's almost certain NZ will?!
Yes

But its also a bit like formula one. I am also glad to see anyone but Michael Schumacher win. I go for everyone but him and its also good if anyone but him wins!

At the World Cup I will of coarse go for NZ, and if we don't win it had better not be England or Australia winning. If they win I'll be angry, because I just can't help but hate them...

Tim

Whaaattt??? "England are experienced yet young"

The English forward pack would age more than the entire NZ team. But granted England are easily the most experienced team at the World Cup.

Cloete

Tim said:
Whaaattt??? "England are experienced yet young"

The English forward pack would age more than the entire NZ team. But granted England are easily the most experienced team at the World Cup.
well i guess ur meaning of young is different lol. by young i mean under 28. i guess it isn't really young but 22-28 is a good age for rugby IMO. but yeah i guess not exactly young :P