• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fake penis raises drug test objections

age_master

Fake penis raises drug test objections
1:00 PM May 13

A life-like prosthetic penis called the Whizzinator and other products promising to help illegal drug users pass urine tests provoked US lawmakers on Wednesday to take legal action with subpoenas of manufacturers.

Lawmakers objected to attempts to circumvent drug tests with products such as The Whizzinator, a fake penis that can provide a flow of clean urine "again and again, anytime, anywhere you need it!" according to the website www.whizzinator.com.

A congressional subcommittee voted to subpoena the owner of Puck Technology of Signal Hill, California, the company that makes the Whizzinator.

The panel also voted to subpoena the owners of Health Choice of New York City and Spectrum Labs of Cincinnati, two companies that lawmakers said also were suspected of selling products aimed at circumventing drug tests.

The owners were required to provide financial and operational records by Monday and to appear at a congressional hearing on Tuesday.

"These companies seek through deception to make a buck by violating our trust and compromising our security," said Representative Ed Whitfield, a Kentucky Republican who chairs the House Energy and Commerce Committee's oversight and investigations panel.

- Reuters
Source: Reuters

what next?

Scaly piscine

If only they had chopped his 'hand of god' off and displayed that. I think your leniency in merely calling the stumpy Argie cheat obese is undeserved, he was in the Lisa Riley/Rik Waller weight division last time I saw.

andyc

we have drug tests at our school, except its hair, and only goes to urine if you're completely bald... everywhere :wacko:

andyc

age_master said:
:-O
what school do you go to?
SAS- shanghai american school.. its an international school that runs on the american curriculum. i object to the tests mainly because its pretty iffy on whether or not they have to tell the police when someone tests positive, and if the police find out, you're out of the country...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
we have drug tests at our school, except its hair, and only goes to urine if you're completely bald... everywhere
We get random drug dogs come to my old school and we get random checks..

If they had drug tests at my school.. consider almost all the school gone...

FaaipDeOiad

lord_of_darkness said:
We get random drug dogs come to my old school and we get random checks..

If they had drug tests at my school.. consider almost all the school gone...
That's really quite alarming. Random checks are illegal here, given that even high school kids have a right against unwarranted search and seizure.

Langeveldt

Soutie
We have random drugs tests at college, but its done externally.. No danger of me needing one of these gizmo's though..