• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Federal Election - Australia 2007

Who will you be voting for/ want to see win?

• Total voters

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
Quite simple poll this. Only Australians over 18 can vote, if you are being a tool please leave the thread.

If people do choose the other's option please specify. Australian voters who don't care about the elections, can you select others. Thank you.

Please keep all the discussion in this thread

Adamc

Don't know why you'd vote for someone you didn't want to see win.

Unless of course you're voting for the party and not the person.
Well I won't be voting for either of the major parties, but I'd rather Labor won as no one outside the major parties has a chance of winning. In any case, you can't vote for John Howard or Kevin Rudd directly.

Anyway, Tozz has at least put up a question now even if it doesn't completely make sense. Went Kevin Rudd though I won't be voting Labor, preferences will go to them obviously.

Dasa

Went for 'Others' as I won't be voting ALP or Liberals. A bit pointless for me anyway, living in one of the safest Liberal seats in the state.

Mister Wright

Well I won't be voting for either of the major parties, but I'd rather Labor won as no one outside the major parties has a chance of winning. In any case, you can't vote for John Howard or Kevin Rudd directly.

Anyway, Tozz has at least put up a question now even if it doesn't completely make sense. Went Kevin Rudd though I won't be voting Labor, preferences will go to them obviously.
How would you phrase the question?

And you can actually vote for John Howard or Kevin Rudd if you live in their electorates (sp).

Adamc

How would you phrase the question?

And you can actually vote for John Howard or Kevin Rudd if you live in their electorates (sp).
I realise that obviously, but I'm pretty sure this poll is intended to be answered by more people than just people in those electorates, assuming there are any on CW.

There are any number of ways you could frame the question to make it clear: who would you prefer to be the next PM, which party will you vote for etc. My point earlier was that the poll wasn't accompanied by any question at all; even though I know what he was getting at the question might well have been 'who's a bigger ****'.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Yeah, and as I've posted elsewhere, didn't rate it. No offence to the Poms on here, just love Australia so much.

FaaipDeOiad

I'm still torn about whether I'll vote for a minor party or the ALP. I'll see how Rudd goes in the campaign. I certianly won't be giving preferences to our joke of a Prime Minister though.