• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FIFA to investigate Aussies?

James

Cricket Web Owner
I don't see what the problem was with Marc linking to that article, so less of the abuse which is un-called for please.

Pedro Delgado

It goes on *shrugs*

Cahill = idiot for blabbing about it though. From the evidence of his interviews, I'm not surprised.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Pedro Delgado said:
It goes on *shrugs*

Cahill = idiot for blabbing about it though. From the evidence of his interviews, I'm not surprised.
Hanging around with Harry Kewell would definently have to decrease your IQ.

He's definently among the top 5 stupidest sportspersons I've ever seen.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
GeraintIsMyHero said:
He's not a patch on jason McAteer
Jason McAteer wears a patch?

Shiver me timbers ye swabs. Be it talk like a pirate day again so soon me hearties? Where be the year gone to Blind Pew?