• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

find the 75 bands...

Adamc

The Eagles, Gorillaz, Alice in Chains, Guns 'n Roses, Queen (maybe)...I'm sure it won't be too hard to find most of them.

Adamc

Yeah, I think the Rolling Stones is definitely one of them. I'm thinking that those things in the Queen's hands are The Sex Pistols, and that blurry guy on the right might just be Blur. Not sure what Franz Ferdinand looked like but he might be the guy getting 'shot' by the Queen (edit: actually, it could just be Prince). Those guys on the right with surfboards might be The Beach Boys. Haven't found The Beatles yet...

Last edited:

Hoggy31

Nickelback - The Coin, Black Flag - The black flag, Beach Boys - guys with the surfboards, Nine Inch Nails - the nails next the 20
The lemons(?) with the smiley faces and the watermelon with sunnies must be something too. And for the jets all i can think of is Jet or The Screaming Jets, Possibly the B-52's. I think a B-52 is a plane?

Last edited:

Adamc

Ah, very good Hoggy (congrats on 2,000 posts, if you've noticed). The 20 must be Matchbox 20 then.

The Baconator

Nine Inch Nails next to Matchbox 20?

EDIT: They've already been found, Not exactly a band but 50 Cent by Guns n Roses. White Stripes on the road? Red Hot Chili Peppers, there's a melon next to them wearing sunglasses.

Last edited:

Adamc

A bit of a long shot, but that thing in the middle could be Iron Maiden, can't really make it out clearly though. Curious as to what that calendar in the bottom right is...

Edit: those fairy-looking things on the left are probably The Pixies.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Whitesnake (climbing up lampost beneath the Virgin logo), The Cowboy Junkies (the cowboy looks like he's injecting himself), The Lemonheads (lemons have smiley faces on them).

Barney Rubble

Right, this is the third time I've tried to post this, my laptop keeps crashing.

Whitesnake
U2
Blur
The White Stripes
Velvet Revolver
The Eels
The Killers
Athlete
Green Day
KISS
The Cars
The Doors
Garbage

Are all in there. Can't be bothered to type out where all over again.

PY

That's definitely a B-52 so you're right there Hoggy.

I reckon Polyphonic Spree are there as well as a possible Bananarama? (very long shot :D)