• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

For my CW people...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
that reside in auckland city.. im throwin a big *** party next saturday.. sorta running in line with my birthday..theres gonna be fine shore ladies galore, lots of people, my dj's gonna be pumpin it that night, b.y.o.. and its all going to be in one big indoor / outdoor place - for the barbie..
let me know if your interested and gonna make it.. would be good to see the likes of Ed etc, i know kurt would be down.. would be a mean drinkin night.. full of interesting stories for OT for the month of septembre.

:happy:

Lord.

SeaMan

Banned
lord_of_darkness said:
that reside in auckland city.. im throwin a big *** party next saturday.. sorta running in line with my birthday..theres gonna be fine shore ladies galore, lots of people, my dj's gonna be pumpin it that night, b.y.o.. and its all going to be in one big indoor / outdoor place - for the barbie..
let me know if your interested and gonna make it.. would be good to see the likes of Ed etc, i know kurt would be down.. would be a mean drinkin night.. full of interesting stories for OT for the month of septembre.

:happy:

Lord.
I'm gonna be pumpin' your DJ.

_Ed_

Unlucky, I too am having a party on Saturday, parents heading off for a Pacific Island holiday. Gutted.

Happy birthday anyway.

Hoggy31

My inside sources tell me Richard_Rash shall be attending.

Can someone shed any light on this?

Last edited:

nibbs

i may make it reuben. just have a the problem of living miles away from birkenhead, if thats where you still reside.i'll see if something can be arranged

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
i may make it reuben. just have a the problem of living miles away from birkenhead, if thats where you still reside.i'll see if something can be arranged
eyy party's in albany actually :D close to the uni!...and i reside in glenfield now

_Ed_

I was wondering if Birkenhead would be big enough for the two parties...not an area that's used to much excitement.