• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Gagf

Shri

Ojha. Don't ****ing care if you win India the World Test Championship in the future, just hate watching you bowl. GAGFC!

Shri

Lol a guy who was banned for 6 months for dragging down the quality of CC whining about the posting quality in CC atm. The irony.

andyc

Ashley Young
Lol a guy who was banned for 6 months for dragging down the quality of CC whining about the posting quality in CC atm. The irony.

Quit the baiting, guys. Not needed at all.

Typical useless posting found on CW these days by the usual suspects. The days of good quality discussion on CW are certainly long gone. SMH..
Seems like you've been using this line a lot recently aussie, but if you've got a problem with posts or posters, then report them so we can have a look at them instead of taking the bait and insulting others.

Last edited:

aussie

I did nothing of the sort. Poster Howsie described the foolishness of my banning best:

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/2272553-post636.html

Howsie said:
So Aussie was banned not because he actually broke forum rules so to speak, but because people (like the ones going after Sir Alex) didn't like him nor the way he posted?
I'm not going to get into this however, since this will just cause controversey. Stick to cricket topic on hand.

aussie

Seems like you've been using this line a lot recently aussie, but if you've got a problem with posts or posters, then report them so we can have a look at them instead of taking the bait and insulting others.
I dont have a problem with anyone. Since i've been back i've ignored such shots without much fuss, from the usual suspects & have reported a few posts. If you mods have indeed had a look & spoken to them it clearly isn't working since every other thread i enter i have to deal with such posting.

Back to the cricket however..

tombarlow123

Typical useless posting found on CW these days by the usual suspects. The days of good quality discussion on CW are certainly long gone. SMH..
Don't see how i'm a usual suspect considering i've made a grand total of about 60 posts. Anyway, it was my 'clever' (i use that term loosely)(in fact, i think unique is a better word)(no, actually, its not) way of disagreeing with your remarks. There is absolutely no alternative to Cook at the moment, so i don't see why he should GAGF, and Bopara could, for me, be a useful powerplay-hitter/part-time bowler in both the 50 and 20 over formats, so there! (better than freaking Luke Wright anyway GAGF...)

Speaking of GAGF... Shane Watson's recent form...

aussie

Don't see how i'm a usual suspect considering i've made a grand total of about 60 posts. Anyway, it was my 'clever' (i use that term loosely)(in fact, i think unique is a better word)(no, actually, its not) way of disagreeing with your remarks. There is absolutely no alternative to Cook at the moment, so i don't see why he should GAGF, and Bopara could, for me, be a useful powerplay-hitter/part-time bowler in both the 50 and 20 over formats, so there! (better than freaking Luke Wright anyway GAGF...)

Speaking of GAGF... Shane Watson's recent form...
Which is EXACTLY what i said in response to poster vcs:

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/2342016-post101.html

quote said:
No body good enough to replace him ATS. Just wish Trescothick was still available, if he was Cook would have dropped a long time ago.
A post unless you where blind you had to have seen, before you made that post of yours. Which i saw nothing more than trolling that the two other usual suspects do. But if that wasn't your intention - thats fine.

On Bopara. I dont see him being a decent lower-order hitter at all againts quality bowling in the death overs, as England build towards the 2011 wc, neither in T20 cricket. He is useless.

The Best ENG WC 2011 XI & squad: (once all are fit)

Strauss
Kieswetter
Trott
KP
Colly
Morgan
Yardy
Napier
Swann
Broad
Anderson

Bell
Davies
Bresnan/Finn/Shazad (depending on the last two's form in the ODIs in AUS this winter)
Wright

Wright although he is useless also & would get rid of him, if someone better was available. He can be useful if used correctly.

His unique ability is to smoke the bowlers at the death, which can be especially useful in T20s. ENG have made the mistake in batting him in the top 6 too often, thats too high for him in international cricket. If he is batting @ # 7 & has to come in with 5-10 overs with a license to hit (with teams not yet taken the batting power-play), i reckon he can be fairly dangerous.