• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Girls

R_D

aren't they strange creatures:wacko:

anyway i used to work this chick and we got along really well and i got the vibe that she may like me. After she quit work we stayed in contact, rather i stayed in contact with her.. One day i finally decide to ask her out and teh answer i get is..
" I don't know"... hehe
i was like what you mean i don't know... She goes i don't know.. lol... so i ask her is that a no than?
She's like" I don't know what you think ?"
so i say assume thats a no than ?... Than she says I'm seeing someone. I said you could always forget about him and go out with me..:laugh:
Anyway what i don't get is... if she was going out with someone why wouldn't you just say that in the first place... why drag out the i don't know:wacko:

Yeah i get it she no interest in me... why do they act so weird.
Just wanted to write it down somewhere... lol... i don't keep a diary.

Mister Wright

Maybe she was just being nice. Or perhaps she just wanted you to try harder to get her to go out with her. You never know what they're thinking man, but it's great you at least attempted to ask her out.

Better luck next time.

Dravid

When a girl says I don't know, what do you think. It means she likes you, shes seeing someone else is another thing..but when she asks you wat do you think..she likes you

Mister Wright

Dravid said:
When a girl says I don't know, what do you think. It means she likes you, shes seeing someone else is another thing..but when she asks you wat do you think..she likes you
If only it were that simple. When a girl says "I don't know" in reference to being asked out it can have up to 1 million different meanings. That's the thing about girls. One time doing or saying one thing can mean a totally different thing the next time they do it.

Loony BoB

It could mean any of a large variety of things.

1) She didn't understand the question.
2) She misunderstood the question.
3) She was waiting for you to make a higher bid for her acceptance.
4) She felt like messing with you.
5) She doesn't know how to say "No."
6) She does want you, but the fact that she is seeing someone means she can't say "Yes" immediately.
7) She does want you, but only for a quick fling.
8) She wants to try before she buys.
9) She thinks she's beeing nice by not saying "No" while still not saying "Yes" because she doesn't want to go out with you.
10) She wants to be with you, but can't due to circumstances beyond her control, eg, the government is out to get her and she loves you too much to get involved, or she has an STD she doesn't want you to know about.

R_D

Dravid said:
yeah thats what i thought too but i think what Loony BoB says is right..

Their I don't know could mean anything... where's with us guys..its to the point.

R_D

Loony BoB said:

6) She does want you, but the fact that she is seeing someone means she can't say "Yes" immediately.
9) She thinks she's beeing nice by not saying "No" while still not saying "Yes" because she doesn't want to go out with you.
10) She wants to be with you, but can't due to circumstances beyond her control, eg, the government is out to get her and she loves you too much to get involved, or she has an STD she doesn't want you to know about.
ROFL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Thats only a sample eh..

Dravid

Before you ask a girl out next time, ask her straight up, do you have an bf and do you like anyone

Only_Jo_King

Loony BoB said:

OR, she just, simply, does not know. Maybe you're ugly but she hasn't had any in a while, and if she doesn't get some in the next few weeks she might consider saying yes then.

ash chaulk

thinking she does have a boyfriend and the straight answer of i already have a boyfriend didnt come out first is weird.... bide your time she'll dump his *** and then you can ride hers

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
ash chaulk said:
thinking she does have a boyfriend and the straight answer of i already have a boyfriend didnt come out first is weird.... bide your time she'll dump his *** and then you can ride hers
Vintage chaulk.

Goughy

Loony BoB said:

Very probable. Asking my wife about this. She says dont ask her out again. She sounds like she is not comfortable saying no. If she likes you she will come to you at a later date. EDIT- After rereading the post to my wife, the key is the giggling after she said 'I dont know'. If she said "I dont know hehehe", then my wife reckons she might be interested and trying to keep you interested whilst she is with the other guy.

I would also add to the list that maybe she doesn't know how serious you are and 'I dont know' is a way to protect herself if she suspects you are messing around.

Also, being asked out isnt like having a gypsy come to the house selling clothes pegs door to door. To keep the salesperson happy you can just buy a tiny amount. Its not so easy to keep someone happy or not hurt their feelings if they ask you out. Either its take all of what they are offering or close the door.

Her 'I dont know' is the equivelent of saying "I dont have my wallet, come back later".

Last edited: