• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Guess the Movie/TV Show

KiWiNiNjA

Well, I am borrowing this from another forum I visit. Anyways, its a load of fun, and noticed there are no such games here, so......

Simply post a picture of a scene from a movie/show. If you guess right, then it is your turn to post a picture.

Tips
o Try and find really hard screenshots.

o It is best to find a picture on the net, save it to your computer and then upload it to a site eg ImageShack, Fileden etc, before posting the link using img tags.

Anywho, let the game begin.

HeathDavisSpeed

That's "Into the Wild" directed by Sean Penn and a top, top film.

I'll wait until I get home before posting a new one (assuming I am correct, that is)