• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Happy 20th birthday!

bryce

according to CW six members have birthdays today and each one of them is turning 20, a coincidence perhaps?

nibbs

i don't wanna turn 20. i'm actually really disgusted with this thread so i've rated it a 1 star

KennyD

nibbs said:
i don't wanna turn 20. i'm actually really disgusted with this thread so i've rated it a 1 star
you actually rate threads???

And i would have thought if it was bad, no stars would be worse than one star....

nibbs

hmmmm, someone had the nerve to vote this thread, 5 stars...

whoever it was, i'm really disapointed

Mister Wright

KennyD said:
you actually rate threads???

And i would have thought if it was bad, no stars would be worse than one star....

He's just jealous because everyone rate's his threads with one star, which is more than they deserve.

Btw, Happy Birthday to the 6 members turning 20.

Sudeep

Five members are celebrating their 28th birthday today (January 10), while in all 13 members are celebrating their birthday, including one of our regulars biased indian.

I've way too much time on hand. :p

nikhil1772

Sudeep said:
Five members are celebrating their 28th birthday today (January 10), while in all 13 members are celebrating their birthday, including one of our regulars biased indian.

I've way too much time on hand. :p
Oh well...Lets have a party then

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! to all of you

Langeveldt

Soutie
What a lame thread.. Sort yourself out guys..

Unless these birthday people are regulars, it is probably due to multiple accounts for one user..