• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Happy Birthday Dave

Mister Wright

Yeah mate all the best for your birthday. I would have started this thread but I haven't long been up from recovering from my night.

Happy Birthday! Have a good one.

FRAZ

A Good day mate ..

Best Wishes , There are many to come ........
And two words
Stay Kool

Sudeep

Happy birthday mate, have a good one.

Hope you've fun with Gabrielle, Avril, Carla and Nicole tonight. :p

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
A lot of Reds birthdays at the moment - strange how it happens like that!

Have a great one mate.

Blewy

Happy birthday mate... All the best!!

Your a champion... Ill be buying you plenty of beers when your old enough :p :p

Simon

WCC Staff
Blewy said:
Happy birthday mate... All the best!!

Your a champion... Ill be buying you plenty of beers when your old enough :p :p
i reckon he could down more than his fair share now anyway :p

Piper

Happy Birthday Dave have a good one and dont get up to things your not suppost to only jokin

AUST_HiTMaN

Yeah well sorry to dissapoint all.

No alcohol was involved, will be heading to bed at 9:30pm (5mins time), and my day was a shocker.

20mins ago I heard whispering coming from the front room, Dad only just remembered it was my birthday 20mins ago (second time its happened in as many years), wishes happy bday by a total of 2 people. Got a virus and feeling like crap atm.

But meh, enough whinging, im sounding English again. Cheers for your well wishes guys, good to know someone remembered.

And also Andre - anyone ***** you given half a chance, your a hard man to please.

Simon

WCC Staff
AUST_HiTMaN said:
Yeah well sorry to dissapoint all.

No alcohol was involved, will be heading to bed at 9:30pm (5mins time), and my day was a shocker.

20mins ago I heard whispering coming from the front room, Dad only just remembered it was my birthday 20mins ago (second time its happened in as many years), wishes happy bday by a total of 2 people. Got a virus and feeling like crap atm.

But meh, enough whinging, im sounding English again. Cheers for your well wishes guys, good to know someone remembered.

And also Andre - anyone ***** you given half a chance, your a hard man to please.
fire up big fella!