• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Happy Birthday FaaipDeOiad (Sean) and Archie Mac!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Big Big Happy Birthday wishes to both of you from the Lord.

Sean only turning 20.. whereas Archie would have hoped for something similar but has to live with turning 39.. sorry for rubbin salt in the ruins but.. ;)

Hope you guys have a great birthday day.. go hard on the drinks and stay safe for sure.. 2 fine examples of posters from another generation doing it well in the generation x...

An im out.. Peace :)

Burpey

I already said happy birthday to Sean and Archie, but I'll give them my best wishes yet again. Two truly excellent posters. Archie is a great contributor to the trivia threads especially, which is always a great way to get on my good side.

So :happybday:

Adamc

Happy birthday, and to Hakon and Andy the other day as well, seeing as I couldn't find a thread for it.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
To echo what everyone else has said, two excellent & knowledgable posters who both contribute a lot to the site. Hope you both have excellent bdays & beware of mixing the grape & the grain! :D

Slow Love™

I haven't spoken a lot with archie mac but he seems like a good guy with a great knowledge of cricket and it's history.

Faaip is one of my fave posters here - very intelligent, a good sense of the moral, and someone who always engages in any debate in good faith (an extremely undervalued trait). I think I read somewhere that he was a Crows supporter though, so it just goes to show that everybody has their faults. :)

Hope you guys had a good one.

andyc

Adamc said:
Happy birthday, and to Hakon and Andy the other day as well, seeing as I couldn't find a thread for it.
Thanks Adam.

And happy birthday to Faaip, one of my favourite posters here. I don't really know much of Archie Mac but he seems to know his stuff too. Hope you both have good ones

howardj

Faaip - Without a doubt, a great knowledge of cricket. Someone whose posts always strike the right note.

archie mac

Thanks everyone, yes I would like to be 20 :D

Some famous commentators share our BD in Richie Benaud and Tony Greig.

I will have to come to OT more often as not many people know me that well here. I have to mention I do not understand a lot of what you youngsters fine amusing,and in fact I have no idea what LOD is talking about 99% of the time. Word out man :D

Last edited:

PY

archie mac said:
I have to mention I do not understand a lot of what you youngsters fine amusing,and in fact I have no idea what LOD is talking about 99% of the time. Word out man :D
You think we have a clue either? :laugh:

Happy birthday by the way matey and to you Sean!

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
and in fact I have no idea what LOD is talking about 99% of the time. Word out man
LOL!!

ohh goddamn.. archie mac let me help you out by setting an easy goal.

archie mac's mission for the month of october : meet and get to know a hip black person..

andyc

lord_of_darkness said:
ohh goddamn.. archie mac let me help you out by setting an easy goal.

archie mac's mission for the month of october : meet and get to know a hip black person..
Alright then Lord, can you introduce us to one :D